Friday, May 20, 2011

Random topic: Thank you for letting me know the word "Love"

Ok, why am I talking about this topic? Well, it is because my mandarin (bahasa China) paper 1's essay question... It was "爱,川流不息". While I was doing this question (apparently I chose this question to do), I feel like I suddenly understand a lot of things in this world. Once, I blamed my mom why she gave birth to me, I feel like no hope for life. What makes me feel alive is love, love given by my family and friends. Although these feeling supports me to live, but the feeling of commit suicide still stay deeply in my mind and heart..

When I was writing this essay, I was thinking about love of family and friends and stuff like that... Also, what's love. Love is Sun, Moon which brighten one's life; love is grass which even are burned into ashes, they will still grow again easily; love is river, a river which will not stop flowing, with no ending.. I wrote until the last paragraph, suddenly, I think of the love I give out,
the love I give to my family, friends, GazettE!! (...??), ANIME!!!! (what the..) and the person I like (or admire). When I think of these, I feel so happy and I finally feel happiness. I am already very lucky, to have someone to love me (family and friends I mean), and someone I love...

It is kinda weird that I finally understand and know the happiness of loving someone... (: So I do not blame anymore, I want to say:"Thank you for giving me birth, my mom. Thank you for giving me a chance to love someone, to know such a wonderful word..."

*As I said, it is just a random topic... so, don't take it too serious or ...anything... (:*

0 comments: